Ph.D. in Chemistry, Moscow State University (1982)
D. Sc. in Chemistry, INEOS RAS (1997)
Prof. Physical Chemistry (2006)
Organometallic, Inorganic, Physical chemistry; molecular spectroscopy; structure and reactivity of transition metal hydride complexes and main group hydrides; intermolecular interactions; hydrogen bonding and proton transfer in organometallic chemistry; supramolecular design based on macrocyclic pyrazolates of copper(I) or silver(I) and metal-oxo clusters with organoelement and organic ligands
over 150 Papers in peer-review journals including 3 book chapters: “Dihydrogen bonded complexes and proton transfer to hydride ligand by spectral (IR, NMR) studies” in Recent Advances in Hydride Chemistry, Elsevier Science, 2001; “Weak Interactions and M-H Bond Activation” in Advances in Organometallic Chemistry: The Silver/Gold Jubilee International Conference on Organometallic Chemistry Celebratory Book, First Edition. Ed.: A. J. L. Pombeiro. John Willey & Sons, Inc., 2014, chapt. 8, 97-109; “IR spectroscopy of hydrides and its application to hydrogen bonding and proton transfer studies” in Spectrosc. Prop. Inorg. Organomet. Compd., 2012, 43, 1–28
Supervisor of 10 Ph. D. Thesis
Lecturer at Universities of Germany, India, Japan, France, Portugal, Spain, Italy in 1995-2014.
Visiting Professor at Université de Bourgogne, Dijon in 2001–2004 and Toulouse 2012
Plenary, Invited or Keynote lecturer
at XIII FECHEM Conference on Organometallic Chemistry 1999; 12th International Conference on Boron Chemistry 2005; Japan, International Conference “From molecules towards materials”, Russia, 2005; International Conference on Cluster Chemistry and Polynuclear Compounds, Russia 2006, XVII EuCheMS Conference on Organometallic Chemistry, Sofia, Bulgaria 2007,. XIII IMEBORON, Barcelone, Spain, 2008, XIV IMEBORON, Canada, 2011, International Conference on Organometallic and Coordination Chemistry, N. Novgorod, Russia, 2008, 2010, 2013, 2015, International Conference on Hydrogen and Hydrogen Storage: Methods and Materials, January, 2009, Bangalore, India, XXV ICOMC Portugal 2012, 79th Annual Meeting of the Israeli Chemical Society 2014; International Conference on Coordination Chemistry ICCC-41, Singapore, 2014, International Symposium on “New Horizons in Chemistry” and Interdisciplinary Symposium on Material Chemistry, Mumbai, India, 2014.
Total over 100 Communications at International scientific meetings
International and National Activity:
- Russian representative in the EuCheMS Division on Organometallic Chemistry since 2007
- Member of the Organizing Committees of International conferences on Organometallic Chemistry held in Russia since 1993
- Organizer of Franco-Russian seminars “Homogeneous catalysis for the sustainable development” 2009, 2012, 2015
- Russian Coordinator of the 3 bilateral Projects between CNR (Rome) and the Russian Academy of Sciences (Moscow) in 2008-2009; 2010-2011; 2012-2013
- Russian Coordinator of bilateral RFBR - CNRS Projects (PICS) in 2005-2007
- Russian Coordinator of International research group (GDRI) “Homogeneous catalysis for the sustainable development” (France, Italy, Russia) 2008-2015
- Russian Coordinator of RFBR (Russia)- CNR (Italy) research project 2015-2017
- Responsible of 8 RFBR projects since 1995
- Referee of the following international journals: Journal of the American Chemical Society; Coordination Chemistry Reviews; Chemistry – the European Journal; Chemical Communications; Organometallics; Dalton Transactions; Inorganic Chemistry; European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry; Journal of Organometallic Chemistry; Journal of Molecular Structure; Inorganica Chimica Acta; Inorganic Chemistry Communications; Journal of the Physical Chemistry.