September 2000–May 2010-Secondary School № 9, Kamenka, Penza oblast, Russia.
September 2010–June 2015– BA in Chemistry, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Department of Chemistry, (www.chem.msu.ru), Russia; Graduation thesis: “Single-electron transfer in nucleophilicvinylic and aromatic substitution with transition metal carbonyl anions” (Supervisor: Dr. Peter K. Sazonov, LMSU);
Organic synthesis; organometallic/ bioorganometallic chemistry.
2011 The final phase of All-Russian Olympiad in chemistry – participant;
2010 The final phase of All-Russian Olympiad in chemistry – participant;
2009 The final phase of All-Russian Olympiad in chemistry – bronze medal.
Research experience and methods acquired:
- Multi-step organic synthesis;
- Classical solid-state synthesis;
- Column chromatography purification techniques;
- Optical spectroscopy (IR and UV), NMR (1H and 13C) identification techniques;
- Techniques for working with air/ water susceptible compounds under vacuum and inert gas atmosphere (incl. glove boxes and the Schlenk line).